Statistics show that the number of burglaries have fallen since 2019. However, to date it is known that being a victim is incredibly expensive and upsetting. Thus, it is important to ensure your home and investment property is as safe as possible from other things such as floods and storms.
- Close your blinds and curtains at night
- Fake a goodbye whenever leaving the property
- Set some lights on a times
- Leave a car in the driveway
- Lock gates and secure loose panels
- You should also move your rubbish and recycling bins out of the path of the wind if possible, or make sure they are full and heavy enough not to be blown over.
Are these tips helpful and useful for you?